What Is Mediumship?
It is simply the act of receiving loving and helpful messages from loved ones who have crossed over. All that is needed is a true desire from both sides to communicate. A good medium's role is not to try to convince anyone that life after death exists; they simply should be the best channel they can be and provide you with all the information they receive from those who have crossed over. You then take all that information and come to your own conclusions.
As a Medium, Chris has been providing messages of comfort and validation from those in spirit since 1996. Chris has been featured on television, radio, and in countless newspaper and magazine articles detailing his fascinating and life altering ability to connect with those in spirit.
Chris receives messages using several forms of communication such as: clairvoyance (clear seeing), clairaudience (clear hearing), and clairsentience (clear knowing). While many clients are filled with nervous anticipation on their arrival, Chris’s kind and compassionate personality and warm, inviting office, combine to create the perfect setting for your family reunion.
Always Expect The Unexpected
The time leading up to your reading with me can be filled with an abundance of different emotions such as: Expectations, Nervousness, Happiness, Fear, and Doubt. All of these feelings are part of the process.
Most people come to a session with a particular goal of who they want to hear from and even what should be said by their loved one to prove that this is real...WARNING: By doing this you are setting yourself up for a big DISAPPOINTMENT! I doubt you could put words in your loved one's mouth while they were alive physically, don't think you can do it now because they have crossed over.
It is vital that you come to a reading without heightened expectations, but rather remain open to any and all that should decide to come through and make contact with you. As a client your role is to be prepared as much as possible for your reading. Know your family, the names of those who have passed over and, what physical conditions lead to their passing. Please keep in mind that in-laws, and ex-in-laws are still family and may decide to make themselves known throughout the course of your reading.
Before Booking A Reading Consider:
- First you have to determine whether you wish to sit with a medium or a psychic. There is a big difference. A medium receives messages and images from those in spirit. A psychic will pick up on your energy and relay what they feel based on your energy that day.
- If any medium promises you the world or guarantees that you will receive communication from any one person in particular, I strongly encourage you to turn and run as fast as you can back to your car. In life there are no guarantees and when working with spirit that rule still applies. My experiences have shown when there is a genuine need those needed usually come through.
- If a medium charges an unreasonable high fee, or charges per question or per communicator, think twice before booking. I believe you can't put a price on what I do, only on my time. The service offered by a good medium can be invaluable, and you should expect to pay a reasonable rate for his or her time.
- Always use your good judgment when it comes to predictions. I believe the medium can only provide you with what they are seeing at the time… you have the power to change the future… it's called free will. Please remember your future is not etched in stone.
- Make the medium work for you. Be careful of people who ask personal questions before or during your reading. Very often they are fishing for information to use in your reading.
- Loved ones in spirit come to you for one reason and one reason only…. It is called LOVE. They are not concerned about finances, romance or careers; they want you to grasp the big picture… The big picture is, they are still around you and very much an active part of your life.
- If a medium does not record your reading or will not allow you to record it… run in the opposite direction as fast as your feet will carry you.
These are only guidelines to protect you, not to make you fear mediums and those who have crossed over. There are many very good and ethical mediums providing life-changing services. Please use your own discernment to find the right one for you.